Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Bid Support Executive. You will be responsible for liaising with Members who have bought vehicles and working through the payment process with them to ensure the vehicles are paid for and not relisted, maintaining a high level of customer service with Members via email and telephone at all times.
Based on daily reporting, contact Members via telephone and/or email to encourage payment in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
Ensure all Members are contacted in line with company procedure and within agreed timeframes.
Maintains the department statistics using Excel
Maintain and improve the Member experience by providing excellent customer service.
Driven to make a difference. You have an ambition to accomplish and get things done.
Are naturally curious. You are always looking to learn more, and you know how to ask the right questions.
Good rapport building skills to develop business relationships
Adhere to all GDPR guidelines when handling data
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Experience in dealing with customers from all over the world.
• Microsoft Office applications proficient.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills
• One year of office experience in a customer service role.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.