Due to business growth and development, our Global client has permanent vacancies for Client Support Assistants. You will be responsible for providing support to a dynamic and fast-growing part of the business. You will be working with clients to guide them through the payment process. You will manage all the licensing activity and support the Membership Data Technician and Licensing Compliance Auditor.
What you will be doing:
• Assist in identifying new prospects and build and manage new business pipeline.
• Maintain the client database
• Work in collaboration with colleagues
• Build professional lasting relationships with clients, to ensure business growth
• Based on daily reporting, contact Members via telephone and/or email to encourage payment in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
• Maintain and improve the member experience by providing excellent customer service
• Meticulous attention to detail, whilst working to deadlines with strong administration skills
• Self-motivated and determined
• Ability to work both own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills and relationship builder with both internal and external customers
• Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
• Process focused and a questioning mind
• Microsoft Office applications proficient
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.