Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Property Solicitor with 2 - 6 years PQE.
You will need to have experience of Development and general conveyancing.
• Exposure to property development work, particularly acting for developers, funders and occupiers on all types of development projects including site acquisitions for development and multi-purpose development agreements.
• Wider commercial property experience and a general understanding of planning, construction and development finance.
• An understanding and/or knowledge of social housing would also be advantageous but not essential.
• Sound legal knowledge, drafting skills and experience with a recognised practice
• Experience of undertaking advocacy in court/chambers/tribunal setting or willingness to develop the same
• Commercial, practical and financial awareness
• Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
• Problem solving
• Strong ambition for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
• Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational ability
• Ability to take early responsibility for own caseload (under supervision)
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.