Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team in Northampton.
• To support Conveyancing team
• To liaise with the Assistant Manager and Solicitor to establish daily responsibilities, which include issuing contracts, dealing with enquiries raised, driving matter forward to exchange
• To attend office/department meetings and training sessions as required
• To perform daily tasks which include: -
• Dealing with client and title enquiries, chasing lenders
• Production of work using Mattersphere
• Taking telephone messages and liaising with clients and third parties as appropriate
• Checking and working in accordance with task list and key dates reminders
• To provide cover for other paralegals during their absence
• Meeting clients and arranging appointments
• Dealing with exchanges and completions
Qualifications required for the position
• At least some experience working in a busy conveyancing team.
• Good standard of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail
• Pleasant manner, flexible and co-operative
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and take responsibility for quality of work
• Good time management skills
• Excellent client care
• Good typing skills
• Flexibility in support of other members of staff
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062