Due to the introduction of a new service centre, our client has exciting opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors to provide an important service. This role would be ideal for someone who has proven high standards of customer service looking to join an organisation that operates in a professional environment.
You will provide an efficient and appropriate response to customers and other business partners, while dealing with enquires in a helpful, proactive and professional manner.
This is a fixed term contract till the end of December 2021. You will be working 35 hours a week, which includes every other Saturday. Currently the role is working remotely due to COVID-19.
• To ensure that an excellent customer service is always provided
• To answer incoming calls and deliver all customer interactions in a polite professional and appropriate manner, while working in accordance with the operating procedures
• Responding to customer queries via multiple channels
• To handle interactions for all workstreams within agreed timescales
• Logging incoming enquiries using in-house systems ensuring all necessary details are captured accurately
• To work in conjunction with company policies and procedures
• To ensure that all Data Protection requirements are complied with
• Experience of working in a customer service role, preferably dealing with multiple channel enquiries
• Demonstrate a genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering queries
• Proven experience of excellent customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
• Computer literate, including experience of using MS Office
• Effective communication skills, with excellent telephone manner
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, with the ability to extract detailed and relevant information
• Ability to use own initiative and work within defined procedures
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.