Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Member Support Executive. The team are responsible for the registration and renewal of all Members. Members must complete the registration process and then, annually, need to renew their membership.
The Member Services Team are the first point of contact for current and new Members who have questions regarding registration, renewal, the website, bidding, buying, fees, collection/delivery and all other questions connected with our business
This role supports the Account Manager to help grow this service, which is a dynamic and fast-growing part of the business. You will assist with day to day running of the services, growth and retention of the customer base. The role requires a dynamic but detailed approach. Successful applicants must have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to have immediate rapport with current and new customers and work closely with the Account Manager and Marketing Team. Liaise with Operations Centre and other functional areas as necessary to help grow this service.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy, whilst working to tight deadlines
• Strong administration skills
• A true self-motivated and determined person
• Microsoft Office skills, must be efficient in Excel
• Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.