Our client has a permanent, full time vacancy for an Office Assistant. You will have the tenacity and drive to deliver exceptional support service to the office. The position is integral to the smooth running of the office.
You will need to be well organised, have a keen attention to detail, a flexible approach and be able to cope with a variety of demands placed upon you, sometimes at a moments notice.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to -
• Collecting and opening the incoming DX mail – morning
• Opening the Royal Mail – morning
• Franking the Royal Mail – afternoon
• Delivering the DX mail – afternoon
• Archiving and requesting client files
• Processing purchase and sales invoices
• Preparing daily banking of cheques and taking to the bank (you will need to be a car driver/owner).
• Other ad hoc duties - including taking card payments via telephone and in the office from clients.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.