Our client has a requirement for a Residential Conveyancer to provide effective conveyancing service in order that all conveyancing transactions are progressed through to completion as quickly and smoothly as possible.
You would undertake a mixed case load as follows:
• Sales and purchase
• Lease extensions
• Buy to let
• Shared ownership
• New build and shared ownership properties
Your duties will be as follows:
• To deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client’s needs.
• Agree fee income targets with the Departmental Head.
• Ensure that bills are represented to Clients on a regular basis as agreed.
• Effectively handle own case load.
• To develop the skills and qualities of subordinates.
• To keep up with relevant changes in the law and ensure that these are communicated to others within the department.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
• Good general education.
• Legal qualification, eg ILEX or experience gained in legal environment.
• Previous experience in a similar role
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.