Our client has a permanent, full time vacancy for a Warehouse Operative Picker/Packer. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
This role is working Monday to Friday, from 9.30am till 5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week.
The Responsibilities –
• To carry out the day to day tasks of all the warehouse functions
• To liaise with both internal and external customers when issues or opportunities arise
• Undertake any special projects that may be required
• To provide customers both internal and external with a high standard of customer service
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
• To maintain a high standard of housekeeping, compliance with health & safety and security procedures at all times.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.